Planning to buy an iPhone 7? These are the wireless earbuds you need
Instead of kicking and screaming over the fact that Apple is almost definitely planning to remove the standard 1/8-inch audio jack from its next-generation iPhone 7, why not just prepare yourself? It’s happening… deal with it. Wireless headphones and earbuds offer the same great sound quality as wired headphones these days, and there are some terrific designs out there for you to choose from.
There’s one pair of wireless earbuds in particular that you should check out. The Plantronics BackBeat Go 2 Wireless Hi-Fi Earbud Headphones retail for $99.99, but they’re on sale for $61 on Amazon until March 23 and they come with a special carrying case that doubles as a portable charger!
Here are the key details:
- This product is not intended for active fitness engagement – like running, as this indeed can cause instability in the ear, and can fall out. The product does ship with a gel-type ear stabilizer on the ear bud – making it ideal for walking.
- WIRELESS EARBUDS: Bluetooth enabled cordless headphones allow you to lose the cord while providing an enhanced and immersive audio experience.
- LONG LASTING BATTERY LIFE: Includes a charging case which offers up to 14.5 hours of listening time with 20 minutes of charge time giving an extra hour of battery life.
- WATERPROOF TECHNOLOGY: Earbuds are constructed with military grade technology that features waterproof and sweatproof protection for use during intense workouts.
- COMPACT: Bluetooth enabled wireless earbuds easily slip into your pocket making them perfect travel headphones while still packing a full-on stereo sound.
- COMFORT: Multiple fit options give secure earbuds for active and all-day wearing.